1. DC 5V~24V wide range of working voltage;
2. IC chipset/built-in mode/speed/decoding channel adjustable;
3. Automatic identification of DMX512 signal;
4. Supporting addressable pixel LED and RGBWW 5 channels LED;
5. Works in single or multiple synchronous cascade mode;
6. With 99 kinds of built-in patterns;
7. User setting saving;
1. Using a computer software to create vivid patterns, controller play pattern files in SD card;
2. Multiple controllers work in RF wireless cascade synchronization mode;
3. Support almost every kind of one-wire or two-wire LED-DRIVER-IC in the market;
4. 99 kinds of internal built-in patterns ;
5. User setting saving function available;
6.Preventing reverse connection of power supply.
7. The TTL signals output by the four signal output ports are consistent;
8. Power down save user settings function;
9. Packing size: 150*80*28mm
10. Net weight: 315g
1. Power supply: SP301E supports wide voltage working DC5~24V; the negative pole (GND) of the lamp needs to be connected with the GND of the controller;
2. Signal: The TTL signals output by the four signal output ports are consistent;
3. Run the SD effect file: The SD card needs to store the correct software generated by the host computer software (LedSense) provided by the company to work properly;
4. Synchronization function: differential signal realizes the long-distance cascade synchronization operation of multiple controllers;
5, Four function buttons:
1)IC: press this button to enter the setting IC state, you can choose which luminaire IC to support, press this button repeatedly to switch the selection IC;
2) M/S: Press this button repeatedly to enter the setting mode (file) or speed state. When the digital tube displays P–XX or Sd-XX, it represents the XX mode or the XXth file. When the digital tube shows S–XX represents the current XX speed;
3)UP: In the corresponding setting state, press this button to switch the IC, mode, file, speed up;
4) DOWN: In the corresponding setting state, press this button to switch the IC, mode, file, speed down;
SP501E(led wifi controller)
Control Method: APP-Wifi(Support Alexa)
Input Voltage: DC 5-24V
Control Distance: 20m
Product weight : 40g ;
Product size : 85mm*45mm*22mm;
Support IC: WS2811 WS2812B WS2813 WS2815 WS2818 WS2801 SK6812 P943S P9411 SM16703 UCS1903 TM1804
This SPI signal amplifier is compatible with all kinds of 5V-TTL signal dual signals. It receives one signal and simultaneously output 4 or 8 channels of signals. Each channel can control the same quantity of LED pixels as main controller.
It can output 8 channels for addressable LED strip with single data wire, such as WS2812B, WS2811, SK6812RGB, SK6812-RGBW,SM16703, etc. It can output 4 channels for addressable LED strip with data & clock wires WS2801, APA102, SK9822 or dual data wires, such as WS2813, WS2815
You can use one controller to control DC5V WS2812B and DC5V WS2813 LED strip at the same time, control DC12V WS2811 ,DC12V WS2815, DC12V 1903, DC12V 6803 at the same time via this singal amplifier since they have the same singal.
DC5V~24V wide range of working voltage, but it cannot regulate the output voltage. That means the output voltage of power supply must be the same as the work voltage of your LED lights. The current through the amplifier is limited, when the current consumed is high, you need to add the power supply of the corresponding voltage.
Multiple signal amplifiers can be cascaded together synchronously. Particularly suitable for small and medium dream color lighting projects. It can work with K-1000C, SP105E, SP108E, SP107E, CSY08, CSY07, Raspberry pi, Arduino X2 music controller.
Working voltage: DC5V~24V
Working temperature: -20-60℃
Output:8 channels / 4 channels
Compatibale IC type: WS2812B,WS2811,SK6812, SK6812-RGBW,SM16703,
WS2813, WS2815, CS8812, AL2815, WS2801, APA102,
SK9822,UCS1903, LPD6803, LPD8806, APA102
Static power consumption: <1W
The controller cannot regulate the output voltage at the VCC. That means the output voltage of your power supply must be the same as the work voltage of your LED lights. If your lights need 5V input, please use a 5V power supply, don’t use higher than 5V power supply
The current through the amplifier is limited, when the consumption current is higher, you need to add power supply of the corresponding voltage additionally.
47 reviews for WS2811 WS2812B WS2813 WS2815 RGB LED Pixels Strip Controller SP002E SP105E SP106E SP107E SP108E SP110E SP501E