1.As each country has different customs import policies, some countries need to pay import duties. Please be aware of this before placing an order. Once the goods are sent, you are acquiesced in agreeing to pay any tariffs that may arise. The seller does not bear any responsibility for disputes caused by tariffs.
2.The product has quality problems, please contact the seller ASAP. The seller will provide a solution. Initiating a dispute does not solve the problem 100%.
3. We all know that due to the impact of the COVID-19, the number of international flights has decreased and the delivery time has been delayed than usual. I hope everyone can understand.
4. Regarding the delivery method in Russia, it will be decided to use EMS, Cainiao Heavy Parcel Line, or CDEK according to the length of the product. In order to deliver faster, Russian buyers need to fill in their passport number when placing an order.
5. Provide the correct English delivery address and contact phone number.
6. After the buyer places the order, please pay attention to the phone information and the letter in the AliExpress station at any time. When the express arrives at the customs of the destination country, the consignee must assist in customs clearance to deliver successfully. If the customs is not cleared within the specified time, the product will be discarded or returned, and the loss and responsibility caused by the customs clearance will be borne by the buyer.
7. If the courier can’t contact you, it will notify the seller, the seller will use the AliExpress station letter to inform the customer to assist the courier in customs clearance.
8. The seller will declare the value of the product to the courier service provider in advance when shipping. The buyer should ask the seller for the invoice declared at that time to assist you in customs clearance.